1. Make sure that the skin will not be irritated or hurt before freezing hair removal.
2. Do not use depilatory cream, beeswax or other depilatory products and depilatory methods that may cause skin sensitivity two weeks before freezing.
3. Before depilation, first determine the location and range of depilation. Because depilation is permanent, only a certain range of depilation will be effective.
4. Before freezing hair removal, it is necessary to have a comprehensive understanding of the institutions that will be performing freezing point hair removal.
5. Do not wash the depilation area with hot water within 12 hours after the freezing point depilation. Depending on your specific situation, the doctor may have other requirements.
6. The skin should not be exposed to the sun before the freezing point depilation, because the skin exposed to the sun before the freezing point depilation is likely to have burned the skin, making the skin red and blistering, which is not conducive to treatment. In addition, pay attention to whether you have a history of photosensitivity before hair removal.
7. It is best to clean the depilated part before depilation at freezing point.
8. Female friends should avoid the freezing point hair removal during menstrual period.
1. Please avoid sun exposure within half a year after hair removal, and apply sunscreen lotion as directed by your doctor to the affected area to reduce sun exposure.
2. Do not eat spicy food after freezing depilation.
3. Pay attention to hygiene. Don’t wear dark or dirty underwear, because the skin after depilation is easy to be irritated, and the pores are large and easy to be affected by pigment. Therefore, it is best not to wear dark clothes, which are prone to inflammation. . It is recommended to wear clean colored cotton underwear after freezing depilation.
4. After freezing point hair removal, eat more beneficial foods, eat more fruits containing vitamin C, or eat vitamin C tablets directly. Vitamin C can improve skin resistance and reduce pigmentation.
5. Pay attention to the use of skin care products after freezing hair removal. Cleansing products or skin care products that are less irritating to the skin are best not to be used after treatment.
6. After freezing hair removal, pay attention to the cleanliness of the hair removal area. Because the water environment of the swimming pool is not very healthy, it is best not to go swimming in the recent period of time.
7. After freezing hair removal, be careful not to use other methods to remove hair during the treatment period. Whether it is physical or chemical, it may cause dermatitis and lead to pigment production.
8. After depilation, the depilated area may have slight redness and swelling, sensitive skin, and hot or itchy sensation. If you feel pain, apply ice to relieve the pain.
9. Do not scald or scrub the depilated area with hot water.